• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Lee customer service.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skychief

69 Cal.
Reaction score
I recently purchased a Lee .562 roundball mould. Once I got it home and began casting with it, I noticed a factory defect.

I sent it to Lee's factory in Wisconsin with a hand written note regarding the problem. About a week later I found a brand new mould in my mailbox.

I'd label that as very good customer service and wanted to give them praise here.

Best regards, Skychief.

Agreed. I've been using Lee products for well over 30 years. The few times I've needed their customer service, for a part or information, they've been terrific. One of the customer reps even located some of the last nipples they had for a Ruger Old Army and the wrench for them. I received them a few days later. They are still on the gun. Good products, good service.

Jeff

Lee often gets knocked because they use aluminum, white metal, or plastic where others might use steel or cast iron.

I've always had top-notch customer service from Lee.

You can stay home a save up for that Dillon, I'm gonna go shoot all my Lee ammo. See ya!

I have a 10 lb. casting pot from the 70's. I had replaced the thermostat and heating coil once already. When they started to give me problems again, I called Lee to order another thermostat and coil and was informed that all I would have to pay was the postage. Great customer service! :applause:

I've been using Lee products for 45 years and will continue. Their service is excellent and may be unexcelled in the industry.

ignoring my inner contrarian, i'll agree with the consensus ”¦ never had anything but first rate customer service from these folks.

I had a lee single cavity mold for .490 ball. I admitted to not properly caring for it when I asked about how to fix the problem I was having.

Lee doesn't make the single cavity mold in that size any more. The gentleman I was working with said no problem, send it back and pay 1/2 the cost for the double cavity mold and they'd send it as a replacement.

Being well South of the Equator, I choose my American equipment with care and have some Lee moulds that I've been using, off and on, for fifty or more years and never a problem, same with their other products that I have; never needed customer service.

I've only good things to say for them.

Lee products aren't the prettiest or fanciest but they do work. I have been casting with some of their molds for 50 years this year. I have had occasion to contact their customer service and have never had anything but a great interaction with them. :thumbsup:

I have a lot of molds of various sizes. Most are Lee but I have other brands too. Comparing the function of the aluminum Lee molds to the steel molds of other brands, I can find no functional difference. Lee molds perform very well and on the rare occasions when I needed anything from Lee, I found their customer service to be outstanding. If I need a mold of a specific size and Lee has it, I see no need to buy another brand. Lee is a great company with great products. :thumbsup:

Back