• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

LED bore lights....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get a teslong bore scope to see the enite barrel in detail. they are relatively inexpensive. I got mine on the "A--" site for under 25$. They can be hooked up to your PC or phone.

My dad has a bore scope that has a camera and a light built into the end. It has a 15 ft cord and attaches to his cell phone...Works great on .22's and .32's...not so good on .17's. camera allows you see the entire length of the barrel as you push the camera down into the bore.

He updated his phone recently though and now its glitchy, so hopefully they update their product software for this device.

You can also use lighted arrow nocks, they are just like the bobber lights. There is a similar post in "shooting accessories" titled "bore light" by Rebs started on March 4th about 1/3 of the way down the page.

Get a teslong bore scope to see the enite barrel in detail. they are relatively inexpensive. I got mine on the "A--" site for under 25$. They can be hooked up to your PC or phone.
This. One of the better purchases I've made on accessories. Used it yesterday checking out the bore of a .54 barrel I just acquired.

Checked out the "Bobber Lights" but still not too sure what I was seeing. Fine print on the package but they look to be small chemical activated lights? Some "rod tip" with adapter that the small bulb fits into. Only a couple of $$ and maybe a one time use and not sure how long they last.

Nor Cal Mikie, you want the battery replacements not the chemical ones. I'll try to add a picture. I hope this helps. 20220320_235224.jpg20220320_235155.jpg20220320_235129.jpg

Back