• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Leatherman Bags

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevew

40 Cal
Reaction score
Anyone on here a bag from The Leatherman? Just wondering about the quality.

I've had one since the mid-90s. Great quality bags (have a tool wallet, lock cover and horn strap as well) and has held up well to years of hunting. Highly recommend.

Attachments

• PXL_20211023_210550310.jpg
    PXL_20211023_210550310.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 0
I have one of his woodland bags made when he used to make some of them with the hair on flap. I use it with my Jeager and think they look good together.

Very good quality and has held up very well.

I also bought a sling for an original English sporting rifle that was set up for a Jeager type sling, very happy with that as well.

Very good quality. Very obviously not handmade "one off" bags. Some are of questionable historical correctness,,, but,,, they do their job and are very well made. The only really issue I had with mine was the strap being way too long. Mine had the fabric strap and even at rhe shorter adjustment ot was at least 4 inches too long.

Just bought one for a friend, PHENOMENAL quality! Same outstanding quality as the one I bought over 10-years ago.

Word to the wise … just don’t buy the HUGE one, you will LEAVE at home … as it weighs sooooooo much without anything in it!

I love mine and it is great quality. Everything he makes is top shelve.

He is selling his buiness and helping the new owner to get up and running when that happens.

He is also a nice guy. I shoot with him at Friendship for the double rifle match, and he is a good shot.

Fleener

One shoulder bag, couple belt bags, lock cover, flint wallets, tool wallet, ball bags. The man makes quality stuff. Very nice man and met several times at friendship. The bags come in many sizes with lots of added features that really make you think about how you want to carry and organize your kit. Highly recommend these and all products.

I can only echo all of the positive comments here. I’ve had a couple of his bags for 20+ years and they’re still great. I just bought a new one a few months ago - the quality is still there.

I sent an email to the address on the web site but have not heard back yet.

Latest posts

Back