• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Leather Pants with fringe USED $80.00 shipped

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steg49

40 years of muzzle loading
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Selling a pair of used leather pant, size is about 34X32. I ware size 38 and I could get them on, but they were tight. Waist has been adjusted for increased size (I think these were probably 32 X 32 when first made). Light tan color with rough side out I think they are a soft cow hide but I'm not sure. Has pockets. $80 shipped to your door by USPS Priority mail. Check photos and ask questions if needed. steg49

Attachments

• IMG_4659.JPG
    IMG_4659.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4662.JPG
    IMG_4662.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4660.JPG
    IMG_4660.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4663.JPG
    IMG_4663.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4665.JPG
    IMG_4665.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4667.JPG
    IMG_4667.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4668.JPG
    IMG_4668.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4669.JPG
    IMG_4669.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4670.JPG
    IMG_4670.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: smo
Would it be heresy to cut the legs off into a pair of leggings? Or should leggings be more form fitting?
Brazos

Just for your information my pants were brain tanned elk and just below the knees I replaced the leather with virgin wool. I then wore leggings over the wool so when the bottom of my pants became wet, I could remove the leggings and the wool would dry faster and prevent irritation to my legs after setting traps in a stream.
I researched this and authenticated it but have no idea where the source is any more.

YFAB

Leroy

Good to know! I am at the RMNR. I’d like some leather leggings. If I don’t get some here I will likely buy these pants to modify. The waist is a bit too small, the rest should work well.

Reactions: smo
Good to know! I am at the RMNR. I’d like some leather leggings. If I don’t get some here I will likely buy these pants to modify. The waist is a bit too small, the rest should work well.
The RMNR was a great rendezvous back when I was active. Enjoy yourself; I'm jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back