• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE Leather Garters

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:
I was out of commission for a while with a busted down computer so I used the time to get some wares made. Here’s one of them. They’re adjustable Leather Garters. The garters are 24” long but the buckle and tongue holes make them adjustable down to 14”. The price is $25.00 USD$’s shipped in a padded envelope to any location in the 50 actual United States.

They’re made of 3-4 oz. tooling leather and dyed medium Brown. Each one has 8 holes for adjustment, with a ½” solid Brass center bar buckle. The leather is folded back over the center bar buckle and double riveted on for security. The garters measure ½” wide and have an English point cut on the strap end.

If you do the Mountain Man/Fur Trapper persona, you need these. These will look great with your MM attire. You’ll blend right in with the Fur Trapper crowd.

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the 50 United states. Shipping outside of the US is costly. Prices will vary accordingly.

I prefer PayPal, but I also accept postal and bank money orders. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, the exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• Garters 001.JPG
    Garters 001.JPG
    174.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Garters 002.JPG
    Garters 002.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 58
  • Garters 003.JPG
    Garters 003.JPG
    179.1 KB · Views: 50