• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Lead

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If coming to California to pick this up meant that I would meet "the Man Cutfingers" I would be proud to do so. But round-trip airfare or car mileage would make this a little pricey. How much is the biggest "flat rate box" from the USPS?

Regards to your, sir:

ADK Bigfoot

If coming to California to pick this up meant that I would meet "the Man Cutfingers" I would be proud to do so. But round-trip airfare or car mileage would make this a little pricey. How much is the biggest "flat rate box" from the USPS?

Regards to your, sir:

ADK Bigfoot

Have him cut into thirds.

You can cut it into two 50+ lb blocks with an axe. And then should fit in two medium flat rate boxes.

Postage for a medium flat rate is 15 bucks and you can ship up to 70 pounds.

Axes and my 80 year old body no longer are compatible.

My 70 year old body totally understands. A handsaw would probably work but be a little more time consumin’ and messier.

I never had any luck cutting lead with a axe and I’ve attempted a number of times. Best way to divide a chunk is a reciprocating saw. Or melt pour to smaller portions

I recently had a guy give me 2 big blocks of lead. We figured they came from the phone co. when they used to solder their pipes by hand. It's about 60 pounds apiece! I now have enough lead for 2 lifetimes! Hopefully, NY wont ban lead projectiles.

Spent the morning on a nice ride to see mr cutfingers and to pick up the lead he sold me. I dropped the lead 3 times made it to the bed of my truck but just could not get it that 1/2 inch.mr. Cutfingers brought out a 2x4 and it went in.boy I use to carry 2 Harley engines at a time now can’t pick up 103 pounds of lead.but I was able to meet a fine gentleman so my day was a verry good thank you mr cutfingers.

Spent the morning on a nice ride to see mr cutfingers and to pick up the lead he sold me. I dropped the lead 3 times made it to the bed of my truck but just could not get it that 1/2 inch.mr. Cutfingers brought out a 2x4 and it went in.boy I use to carry 2 Harley engines at a time now can’t pick up 103 pounds of lead.but I was able to meet a fine gentleman so my day was a verry good thank you mr cutfingers.
Thank you. Likewise meeting you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back