• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Last Powder for a While

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank goodness that Graf & Sons still had some a while ago. I doubt they will have any more Goex, but will probably have Swiss and Schützen again. I wonder where they will get their store brand from, going forward?

Thank goodness that Graf & Sons still had some a while ago. I doubt they will have any more Goex, but will probably have Swiss and Schützen again. I wonder where they will get their store brand from, going forward?
They used to get it from Schuetzen and later GOEX. Both companies provided the powder with proper labeling exclusively for Graf’s. Hopefully Graf’s will re-engage Schuetzen and make it available again. My experience has been excellent with Grafs branded powder from both companies. Jacks Powder Keg in LA sells GOEX locally rebranded on his own cans as well as GOEX.

Latest posts

Back