• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD LARGE Tim Crosby Southern banded powder horn

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob McBride

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Cleaning out a bunch of custom and handmade stuff that I've collected over the years that isn't getting used. A dozen or so listings coming. If I remember who made it I'll put it in the listing.

Paypal preferred.

Large smoothbore size Southern banded powder horn with leather repair (faux) by CLA artist Tim Crosby, three bands and a removable tip. Horn is 12.5" along the outside edge, not counting the base and strap band at the neck, and the horn tip is nearly 3" long. $225 OBO

Attachments

• IMG_0238.jpg
    IMG_0238.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0235.jpg
    IMG_0235.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0239.JPG
    IMG_0239.JPG
    182.4 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0237.JPG
    IMG_0237.JPG