• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Large shot pouch for sale

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob McBride

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Cleaning out a bunch of custom and handmade stuff that I've collected over the years that isn't getting used. A dozen or so listings coming. If I remember who made it I'll put it in the listing.

Paypal preferred.

This large shot pouch is appx 12" along the outside edge. It will hold a lot of shot. Clothes pin stopper. $75 OBO

IMG_0219.JPG
IMG_0220.JPG

Cleaning out a bunch of custom and handmade stuff that I've collected over the years that isn't getting used. A dozen or so listings coming. If I remember who made it I'll put it in the listing.

Paypal preferred.

This large shot pouch is appx 12" along the outside edge. It will hold a lot of shot. Clothes pin stopper. $75 OBO

View attachment 44076View attachment 44077

Last edited:

Paypal preferred.

Hey Mr. Bob. Would you wear it on the same side as your shooting pouch or the opposite side?

Paypal preferred.

SIR-WOULD LIKE TO MAKE AN OFFER
NEW HERE SO I DO NOT KNOW PROCEDURE FOR PM
HELP APPRECIATED

To send a private message, called a "Conversation" on the forum, put your cursor over the person's name.
That will open a window that gives you the option of starting a Conversation with him/her.
Select it.

Put a title in the title box, write what you want to below it and then poke the Start Conversation button at the bottom of the page.

You will see a red number in the little envelope at the top of the screen if you get a PM. Click on it, select the PM you want to see and your done. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back