• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Large knife patterened after a scalper.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here.

This beauty is one that I made some time back. I just found it in my inventory. It was patterned after a scalping knife; from a photo. The price is $200.00 + $20.00 s&h, fully insured. The blade is 1095 high carbon steel. The blade measures 7” long by 1-1/4” wide, by .125” (1/8”) thick. The knife has a full tang handle. The handle is made of highly figured, Curly Maple and measures 4-1/2” long with a “Ball End hilt.” The handle slabs are held on with (3) 1/8” iron pins. Overall length is exactly 12”.

The sheath is made of 3 oz. Vegetable tanned tooling leather as a liner. It has a belt loop stitched to the back that will easily accept a 2-3/4” wide belt. The belt loop is stitched on with artificial sinew. The sheath has a Rawhide cover over the front with an additional Rawhide decorative piece at the top of the opening of the throat. The whole sheath (other than the belt loop) is hand saddle stitched with traditional Brown Linen thread. The sheath; in addition, has 4 Antique Brass Rivets at the top for added security, and appearance; and to hold on the decorative piece of Rawhide. Also, there is a length of braided Artificial sinew running through the decorative flap” with glass trade beads for adornment. The leather liner is dyed Chocolate Brown.

I did my best to replicate the knife and sheath in the photo with a few minor changes
1590948005921.jpeg
thumbnail (332).jpg
thumbnail (333).jpg
thumbnail (334).jpg
thumbnail (336).jpg
thumbnail (363).jpg
thumbnail (364).jpg
thumbnail (365).jpg
thumbnail (366).jpg
. Regardless of whether this truly is a scalper, is irrelevant. To me the relevant portion is the fact that, it’s a well-made knife of high quality. It LOOKS the part, and will last for many years!

This knife will get you looked at during your next rendezvous, club shoot, OR in camp. You know my motto: “If you’re gonna’ play the part, then LOOK the part.” This knife LOOKS the part and so will you if you’re wearing it.

This whole rig was made by me here in my NE Pa. shop, from 100% American sourced materials.

Please SUPPORT our American Craftsmen and buy American.
1590948005921.jpeg

If you’re interested, PM me here, or email me at [email protected]

As always “Thanks for looking.”

I prefer PayPal, but I will take postal money orders.

I now sell and ship to Canada, but all prices are in USD’s. I ship same day as funds are received or checks clear. The exceptions are Sundays, Federal Holidays, severe weather, and PO hours.

As always, Thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back