• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Large Hand crafted pouches

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks Two Feathers here:

I have something different (for me.)

These are “Pouches” I’ve made. There will be more listed. This Coronavirus pandemic has given me lots of free time to try new projects.

These are made from Veg Tanned leather. The small ones are $22.00 each + $8.00 s&h; all USD$. These measure approx. 4.5” long (wide) by 3.5” high. Each pouch has been treated with Neatsfoot oil, waxed, and buffed.

This will give that 1700’s look to your shooting bag. Each pouch has a strap that wraps around it and cinches through a belt keeper type loop. These are very well made and solid for years of use. Each pouch is riveted together. There is no stitching; just a simple hand cut leather, folded pouch. These will make an excellent flint wallet, a pouch for your Fire by Flint and Steel kit, a primitive fishing kit, a small parts pouch, or a primitive first aid kit. These will also hold spare round balls, patching material, a capper, a lighter, or matches, (for you less PC guys) who still want to look the part. I’m sure you creative types can find hundreds of uses for these well-crafted pouches.

This larger pouch is dyed Dark Brown with Black rivets. Please let me know which one(s) you’d like if you order, so I can make sure you get the one(s) you want.

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the lower 48 states. Shipping outside the US is costly. Please PM for OTUS prices.

I prefer PayPal friends and family, but I also take postal or bank money orders. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, severe weather, and now this Coronavirus thing.

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• thumbnail (837) Large Black 1.jpg
    thumbnail (837) Large Black 1.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 44
  • thumbnail (838) Large Black 2.jpg
    thumbnail (838) Large Black 2.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 49
  • thumbnail (839)Large Black 3.jpg
    thumbnail (839)Large Black 3.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 41