• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE Large bull horns

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LME

54 Cal.
Reaction score
I have two nice very large bull horns willing to trade for just about anything?

Can you send a pic please. I make an odd powder horn and my bro in law is just starting. Thanks
I am sorry I don't know how. The horns are large these are not long horn steer horns but the kind you see on the forum to hold powder.

Can you send a pic please. I make an odd powder horn and my bro in law is just starting. Thanks
The horns are 17 1/2" long tip to base ,10" around the oval base, black tip extends 7 1/2 " down,horns have a graceful curve with nice lateral rings as well! I personally picked these horns as they were the nicest I have seen. Tell me what you want to do? If it suits me I will send you one of the horns and if it doesn't suit you send it back. I can't be any more fair. I trust you!

Kind of the same thing. Adding pictures is easy just press the "Attachable files" button right at the bottom of where you reply, select the picture and hit post reply. Boom picture added.

Kind of the same thing. Adding pictures is easy just press the "Attachable files" button right at the bottom of where you reply, select the picture and hit post reply. Boom picture added.
I can take a picture with my cell phone but don't know how to insert it into a post?

Same process just log into the forum from your phone

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220216-105404_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220216-105404_Chrome.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 7
I'm about a tech ignorant as a man can be. One day I set up my email on my phone (same as my PC) so when I take a picture with my phone I can send it to my email which also shows up on my Mac email, from there I just slide the image to the desk top and post per site instructions.
Robby

I'm about a tech ignorant as a man can be. One day I set up my email on my phone (same as my PC) so when I take a picture with my phone I can send it to my email which also shows up on my Mac email, from there I just slide the image to the desk top and post per site instructions.
Robby
Everything that can be done on or with a computer is easy. o_O If you know how. ;)

Back