• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD large bowie knife w/sheath

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimJim97

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Up for sale is this bowie knife that I've had for several years. I would guess that it's big enough and heavy enough to be a "throwing knife", but I never got into throwing them, so never tried it with this or any other knife. The knife is 14 3/4" overall with a 10" blade. The blade is 2" wide at the widest section and the steel is 3/8" thick - as mentioned, this is a BIG knife! There is no maker or insignia inscribed on the blade and as you'll note from the pictures it has a full length tang and a handle that I believe is walnut. On one side of the handle it has what would appear to be a brass name plate but it does not appear that anything was ever inscribed on this plate.

The sheath is pretty striking as well with a 5" fringe all down the back edge and "Indian chief" motif on the front. On the back of the sheath is stamped "Zoe's Custom Leather Works MAKER". This will fit on anything up to a 4" wide belt so shouldn't be a problem getting it onto any rig you have. $75 shipped in the US. Send me a PM if interested, thanks.

0217221248.jpg
20220102_135821.jpg
20220102_135855.jpg
20220102_140007.jpg
20220102_140805.jpg
20220102_135936.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back