• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Large belt knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For your consideration,Large belt knife with Crow style tacked sheath. OAL 14 inches, Blade length 9 1/2 inches, 1084 HC steel. Copper pins, Nice whitetail antler crown
Knife and sheath are lightly antiqued. 250. Shipped.
IMG_2017.JPG
IMG_2021.JPG
IMG_2038.JPG
IMG_2040.JPG

Please give me the strength not to buy this beautiful knife.
You're a better man than I. My resistance broke down and now I own one of TallPine's Wonderful creations, similar in size to this one. It has the finest edge I have seen yet, even compared to modern machine made designs and steel, which I have a few of. His knives are even better than they look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back