• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Lakewood Wa guy here

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have an in-line and just bought a custom percussion in .45. I am shooting once a week or so to learn this guns personality and get it dialed in. I am operationally savvy but new to traditional shooting. It may be fun to meet for a beer and compare notes or even do some shooting.

HOW DID YOU KNOW??

I have half a pound and no one has any. There are half a dozen internet sites but you have to buy ten pounds to ship it. I’d buy five maybe but it’d take me forever to burn ten!

I have an in-line and just bought a custom percussion in .45. I am shooting once a week or so to learn this guns personality and get it dialed in. I am operationally savvy but new to traditional shooting. It may be fun to meet for a beer and compare notes or even do some shooting.
In Olympia, big crowd down this way. Have you looked into Paul Bunyan yet? Out Pac Highway past Puyallup?

I haven’t check any of those places. I don’t get East often. Muzzleloader Supply and regular spots. Is there a shop that caters to black powder somewhere down there?

I haven’t check any of those places. I don’t get East often. Muzzleloader Supply and regular spots. Is there a shop that caters to black powder somewhere down there?
Muzzleloader supply is the only place I know of in the state that's just catered to Muzzleloaders. Kinda slim pickings in this state

Nothing wrong with Swiss... Best powder available though it is a tad more spendy... Muzzleloader Supply is a very good shop and really about the only place in western WA that I've found anymore... I'm a Northender myself up in S. Everett so not really anywhere local to buy stuff, fortunately I don't really need much at the moment... Welcome the addiction and like a junky looking for the next fix it's a challenge sometimes... I get stuff (non-powder) mostly from Track of the Wolf and a few others, Gun Works, Muzzleloading and More, and Travelers are all good places to check out... Shipping and Hazmat fees aren't going to be cheap though and if you can find someone to share the cost it helps take some of the sting out though...

Nothing wrong with Swiss... Best powder available though it is a tad more spendy... Muzzleloader Supply is a very good shop and really about the only place in western WA that I've found anymore... I'm a Northender myself up in S. Everett so not really anywhere local to buy stuff, fortunately I don't really need much at the moment... Welcome the addiction and like a junky looking for the next fix it's a challenge sometimes... I get stuff (non-powder) mostly from Track of the Wolf and a few others, Gun Works, Muzzleloading and More, and Travelers are all good places to check out... Shipping and Hazmat fees aren't going to be cheap though and if you can find someone to share the cost it helps take some of the sting out though...

An addiction you say?

I ordered TWO new flintlocks and they are supposed to be delivered this week.

Ahhh… oops.

Back