• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Lake Cumberland Show

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loja man

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey all,
Any one frequent this show? Any feed back? It’s about 2.5h away. I have never been to a show before, other than general knife and gun shows. Looking for some in person info as to this show.
Thanks!

It’s a great show, several top craftsman and women will be there. Lots of original guns for your viewing pleasure as well as guns and knives and accessories for sale. Some call it the mini CLA.

Cool! Do you know if I am allowed to bring a couple personal items in to sell?

5F3E9A33-D6D6-480B-B4F3-64848EB0F579.jpeg

I plan on going down on Friday. So look for me in my black hat! Yes I will probably have this goofy grin on my face! I most likely will have a couple of my boys with me.
106D9384-DB9D-4473-9184-DE64E90B9DC9.jpeg

Made it to the show today! Had a great time! Took a few knives. Organizers didn’t want me trying to sell them. Totally fine. Did take them in to the show. I wanted show them to other knife makers hoping for tips/critiques. Great day! Talked to Kyle Willyard of Old Dominion forge for quite a while! Great guy!
Their was a original SxS percussion 20 guage that my brother is really interested in…I may help connect the dots so he can buy it.

Back