• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Ladies/Youth Rifle or equivalent Kit

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kit only? Some very good shooters in cva bobcat etc. I have a .36 with. New to me .44 smooth bore barrel. I'm not a big guy and fits me perfect.

Actually I'm 6'4" from the crotch up but those darn short legs🙄

Kit? Be careful what you wish for. Many, probably most, kits are nothing more than a collection of parts with wood only partially inletted. Putting together is a myth, they require building. That is something that should only be attempted by someone who is experienced. There is an old saying that it is very easy to turn a $2000.00 kit into a $200.00 rifle.

Kit? Be careful what you wish for. Many, probably most, kits are nothing more than a collection of parts with wood only partially inletted. Putting together is a myth, they require building. That is something that should only be attempted by someone who is experienced. There is an old saying that it is very easy to turn a $2000.00 kit into a $200.00 rifle.
Ive got numerous builds from higher end kits Chambers, TOTW, and took a class and built mountain rifle from block of wood. I'm not scared to build it other than time involved. Its for the wife she wants something personal made.

Latest posts

Back