• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

L & R out of business?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh...No dice. Their site is still a no-show for me. I even flushed my cache, restarted my pc, and tried a couple different browsers. I still get the expired page. :dunno: Ah, well, it's not a big deal. I don't need to get on their site, I just find it odd that I can't and it irks me that I can't figure out why. The wonders of new-fangled technology... ;)

Sometimes if you go to your bank and they say you are done that is the end of the story. You may be there for an extension on a note or additional funds. It could be the bank is treading on thin ice and the bank regulators tell them to clean it up or it may be a board a long distance away that suddenly gets tight with things. Saw that a lot in the late 80s and early 90s in the farming community during the so called farm crisis.
I remember that happening about 10 years ago to a large trucking company. The bank said shut the doors, no more money. The drivers were told to bring their trucks to the nearest dealer and thumb a ride home.

You guys have it all wrong, Last I heard BIG FOOT went to work at L&R, and messed up the web site (something about too big of fingers for the key board) so to keep from being sued bye the mythical creature for dis-crimination they put him in charge of the Teflon toilet paper ( slick stuff ) The local politicians contacted him and ask if he was a permit holder for the remy 44 he hid in his fur, now being a big foot he did not answer correctly and now is sitting in a jail cell, Last I heard he was going to move to a tropical island where bare brested native wimmins would bring him adult beverages in a coconut shell with little paper umbrellas (he likes them umbrellas ) as soon as he gets out of jail and pays his fine (25 years and 25 thousand dollars ) but being a big foot he has a long life so 25 years did not seem too bad according to him, now the money part is also not a issue because he used some of that Teflon toilet paper and had a adverse reaction on his nether region and the lawyers got him a bunch of money (you know how them lawyers are) something about material safety data sheets and California. Last I heard he was doing well and was planning on a gig with jay lenno, The democrat governor where he is locked up said he would let him out of the caboose for a nice percentage of the royalties from jay lenno, Kind of like a stimulus check for well lets say his pocket. Now fellas that's a RUMOR.

Tim was busy, I didn't leave a message. But no indicaion they'd been sold, 2/23/21 ~12:30pm

Fax:
803-481-5795
http://www.lr-rpl.com

Huh...No dice. Their site is still a no-show for me. I even flushed my cache, restarted my pc, and tried a couple different browsers. I still get the expired page. :dunno: Ah, well, it's not a big deal. I don't need to get on their site, I just find it odd that I can't and it irks me that I can't figure out why. The wonders of new-fangled technology... ;)
They may have had to make a partial address or "handshake" change so it you have them bookmarked you'll need to delete the bookmark you currently have, go to their site and re-save the bookmark from the new location.

BREAKIN NEWS JUST OFF THE WIRE!!!!!!

Thompson Center Arms just announced they are ceasing all productions of all sidekick weapons.All F/Lock and Percussion production will grind to a halt and the warranties will no longer be valid. :dunno::eek:o_O:p

Latest posts

Back