L & R out of business?

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Musketeer

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Huh...No dice. Their site is still a no-show for me. I even flushed my cache, restarted my pc, and tried a couple different browsers. I still get the expired page. :dunno: Ah, well, it's not a big deal. I don't need to get on their site, I just find it odd that I can't and it irks me that I can't figure out why. The wonders of new-fangled technology... ;)

smo

70 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Stop it SMO - next thing you know we will have another Johnny Carson toilet paper shortage!!!!
:ghostly:

I did hear that Leno was coming back on the Tonight Show!.....lol 🥸

rrebuck

Pilgrim
MLF Supporter
Reaction score

Lipps1948

32 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score

KEDSFAN

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Sometimes if you go to your bank and they say you are done that is the end of the story. You may be there for an extension on a note or additional funds. It could be the bank is treading on thin ice and the bank regulators tell them to clean it up or it may be a board a long distance away that suddenly gets tight with things. Saw that a lot in the late 80s and early 90s in the farming community during the so called farm crisis.
I remember that happening about 10 years ago to a large trucking company. The bank said shut the doors, no more money. The drivers were told to bring their trucks to the nearest dealer and thumb a ride home.

appalichian hunter

58 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
You guys have it all wrong, Last I heard BIG FOOT went to work at L&R, and messed up the web site (something about too big of fingers for the key board) so to keep from being sued bye the mythical creature for dis-crimination they put him in charge of the Teflon toilet paper ( slick stuff ) The local politicians contacted him and ask if he was a permit holder for the remy 44 he hid in his fur, now being a big foot he did not answer correctly and now is sitting in a jail cell, Last I heard he was going to move to a tropical island where bare brested native wimmins would bring him adult beverages in a coconut shell with little paper umbrellas (he likes them umbrellas ) as soon as he gets out of jail and pays his fine (25 years and 25 thousand dollars ) but being a big foot he has a long life so 25 years did not seem too bad according to him, now the money part is also not a issue because he used some of that Teflon toilet paper and had a adverse reaction on his nether region and the lawyers got him a bunch of money (you know how them lawyers are) something about material safety data sheets and California. Last I heard he was doing well and was planning on a gig with jay lenno, The democrat governor where he is locked up said he would let him out of the caboose for a nice percentage of the royalties from jay lenno, Kind of like a stimulus check for well lets say his pocket. Now fellas that's a RUMOR.

kje54

58 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Huh...No dice. Their site is still a no-show for me. I even flushed my cache, restarted my pc, and tried a couple different browsers. I still get the expired page. :dunno: Ah, well, it's not a big deal. I don't need to get on their site, I just find it odd that I can't and it irks me that I can't figure out why. The wonders of new-fangled technology... ;)
They may have had to make a partial address or "handshake" change so it you have them bookmarked you'll need to delete the bookmark you currently have, go to their site and re-save the bookmark from the new location.

good ole boy

40 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
BREAKIN NEWS JUST OFF THE WIRE!!!!!!

Thompson Center Arms just announced they are ceasing all productions of all sidekick weapons.All F/Lock and Percussion production will grind to a halt and the warranties will no longer be valid. :dunno::eek:o_O:p

Grenadier1758

Cannon
Reaction score
If you check the address of R. E. Davis Company and The Log Cabin Shop, you will find that the addresses are the same. On the Davis site, it is stated that they have moved.

Reactions: smo

Latest posts