• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

L&R Locks

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cpt Flint

40 Cal
Reaction score
There was some discussion at the Friendship NMLRA National Matches as to why L&R didn’t have their booth open during the Spring matches. They didn’t show up to fix the all the broken locks this time which left some customers unable to shoot. There was a rumor that they couldn’t afford the gas.

I would surmise that they had an idea how much they would benefit financially by attending the event, due to an approximation derived from previous years of attendance.

Doing a simple cost analysis, they simply determined that not attending was more beneficial than attending.

TVM quite attending the Bridger Rendezvous in Wyoming, years ago, for the very same reason.

Its business, with the cost of everything going up so fast if your a small business owner you better be watching every penny. I am one and tightening the belt.And this is just the being.

Last edited:
Back