• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD L&R flintlock assembly.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Here is a like new L&R lock LR-05-F. I recently purchased this lock from TOTW to upgrade the lock on my GPR flintlock but have changed my mind. I did remove the hammer to remove some slight casting burrs that I thought would have rubbed against the stock and reinstalled it so there are some slight rub marks around the hammer area but nothing that will not cover when you either brown or blue the lock. The lock is as new and in perfect working order. These locks run $185.00 plus shipping. I will take $135.00 shipped TRD lower 48 states only. If shipped anywhere else you must pay the shipping.

DSC04458-1.JPG

DSC04460-1.JPG

SOLD. I don't know if I am supposed to change it to sold or if the moderators do. If I am supposed to I don't know how other than state it here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back