• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

L Day Swivel Barrel .58 cal rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have one of Leonard's swivel guns it is a 50 cal. with changeable locks. Both flint and percussion, currently it is set up with the flint lock, it is a shooter with round ball. I believe you will be very pleased with the rifle.

Forgot to mention mine is also a left handed rifle, I will take a chance here and guess the person you bought the rifle from is first name of Sheldon.

Opps, The fellow I bought mine from had 2, The one I bought was the 50 mentioned earlier figured the larger cal. one like the one you bought was kind of heavy. If I had the money I would buy the other one, nice rifles. Did not want to mention the full name of my seller. I had the opportunity to speak to Leonard at the Ft. Frederick market faire last year or 2 back very nice fellow. My rifle is serial # 149 hope to use it this fall on a Maryland eastern shore Sika deer hunt if the hunt can be arranged. Good shooting and enjoy the rifle they draw attention at the range.

Back