• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Kodiak .72 caliber double rifles....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own one bought last year. I called the distributor out of Amarillo tx he was out of stock but he stated he could still get them from Pedersoli but it could take a couple months. This was as of early July I wanted to have 2 of them

I use 3 loads..710 rb 12 gauge wonder wad over powder .015 patch 100 gr 2 f Oe. A 800 gr conical wonder wad over powder 100 gr 2F 1000 gr conical wonder wad 90 gr 2F it has slow twist the conicals shoot decent out to 50 yards I mainly hunt big hogs at night 25 yards and under. Most my shots or around 15-20 yards

I'm going to try and get one next year...always wanted one! How well do the PRBs shoot?

I own one bought last year. I called the distributor out of Amarillo tx he was out of stock but he stated he could still get them from Pedersoli but it could take a couple months. This was as of early July I wanted to have 2 of them
I am looking to buy one if you or anyone else are selling.

They shoot well i mainly hunt hogs and my set ups are 25 yards or less so the maximum distance i ever shoot is 50 yards both balls touch at 50 mine is regulated good

Back