• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Knives and Hawk

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spur8

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Six hunting knives for sale.
Anza 8 1/2 inch $60
Anza 9 inch $60
Anza 9 3/4 inch $75
All with leather sheaths. Anzas are made from used files and really hold an edge.
Hunting knife, 12 inch blade with nice steel and excellent horn grip, with sheath. $50.00
Camp knife, heavy with 13 3/4 inch blade, crude leather sheath. $30
Camp knife, light, with 12 3/4 inch blade, crude leather sheath. $20
Tomahawk, marked M & W Canada. 19" handle, 4" blade. Leather belt sheath with weeping heart in fur. Exec. condition, never used. $75.
add $10 each for shipping in US per knife. Hawk will be $15 shipping.

Attachments

• IMGP9222.JPG
    IMGP9222.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 509
  • IMGP9223.JPG
    IMGP9223.JPG
    158.6 KB · Views: 288
  • IMGP9225.JPG
    IMGP9225.JPG
    176.3 KB · Views: 306
  • IMGP9226.JPG
    IMGP9226.JPG
    176.1 KB · Views: 240
If you ever do this again, it would help if you put numbers by the knives in the picture, it would make it easier to figure which is which. Nice looking knives.

Thanks for the comment. Anza go by size from the top down.

If you ever do this again, it would help if you put numbers by the knives in the picture, it would make it easier to figure which is which. Nice looking knives.
It would have been better if each individual item had it's own individual ad. like my pinned post at the top of the index page suggests.

Sorry, I didn't see the ad limit notice. I will certainly follow it if I post anything else.

Knife on the bottom left, which one is that and whatcha want for it?

Do you mean the one in the lower left of this picture?
imgp9222-jpg.11634

The reason I asked is when there are multiple pictures of multiple items it's good to know exactly what your speaking about.

To show this picture, here is what I did.

I clicked on one of the pictures in the original post. That opened all of the pictures that were shown in kind of an endless loop with each picture being greatly enlarged.
I clicked thru the pictures until I had this one on my screen and then I put my cursor arrow over the middle of it and right clicked on my mouse.
It gave me several options, one of which was to "Copy picture". I selected that option and my computer stored the picture in its temporary memory.

Then I started this post and when I got to the place I wanted to show the picture I right clicked my mouse again. I selected "Paste" and, POOF, the picture appeared. The forums computer still didn't know how I wanted to show the picture so I then selected "Full Size" and there it was.
Hitting return on my keyboard I then typed the stuff your reading now.

OK. Now, back to the sale........

Because there are a bunch of knives and a tommyhawk to boot thrown into this ad and some of the stuff has been sold, I am going to close the ad.
It's too confusing for folks to figure out what is sold and what is still for sale.

My suggestion for the remaining things is to place an ad for each one of the remaining things. You can either crop your picture into several pictures and put the appropriate one in it's own ad or, use the existing picture while telling folks which knife is being offered. Sort of like, "This knife is the one on the right side, second from the top."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back