• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WITHDRAWN Kirst .45 LC cylinder for ROA for Sale or Trade

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,

This Kirst .45 LC conversion cylinder came with my recent purchase of a stainless steel ROA. It is complete with box and papers and if you look at the photo's I don't believe it was ever fired. Please note there is no carbon scoring in the cylinder. I will never use this so it is up for sale or trade. I would be interested in a 1849 Pocket or similar .31 caliber percusssion revolver. I will also take cash so please feel free to make me an offer.

Attachments

• KirstA.jpg
    KirstA.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 78
  • KirstB.jpg
    KirstB.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 78
Back