• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Kids contest!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Only registered forum members kids or grand kids 8 to 14 may participate.

Only traditional, open iron sighted muzzleloading firearms are allowed. Use a smoothbore, or a rifle, or a muzzleloading handgun(NO Cannons). Percussion, flintlock, matchlock, any traditional style ignition.

Single patched round ball only. No restrictions on caliber. (a patchless ball may be used if so desired)

Shots will be taken off-hand at 25 yards. Any standard target will do. Three shots must be taken and shown clearly on the target.(Standing or seated)

All entry's must post a pic here that includes the shooter, gun used and the target shot. Or one sent to me via email. You must post before November 30th, 2011.

There will be a prize at the end but it will have nothing to do with target scores. A number will be assigned to each shooter and a drawing out of a hat will determine the prize winner! :thumbsup:

Jethro is holding onto the prize and RC will be drawing the winner.
:thumbsup:

This was thought up by, and the prize donated by, Swampy. It's a nice prize too. :thumbsup:

Gotta give credit where credit is due. :hatsoff: :hatsoff: :hatsoff:

I don't have any kids, so no grandchildren either :shocked2:

I like the idea to get kids involved . . .

Yeah, come on guys, I know some of you gotta have kids and grandkids in the right age bracket. Take 'em out shootin'! They'd be tickled to win the prize. And they'd have fun shootin' too.

Contest cancelled due to lack of interest.

Since there has been no interest expressed in this kids contest Swampy has decided to call it off. The prize will be sent to a kid of Swampy's choosing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back