• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Kibler

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodsnwater

40 Cal
Reaction score
Got my SMR yesterday. Less than one month from the day I ordered it! I was expecting it to take a few months.
I’ve never seen one in person and have to say it is slimmer, more petite than I thought it would be. I love it.
019AEB2A-A5B4-43A5-A7CC-1F9D70A5D36D.jpeg
B50D0A2C-B1F4-466E-8EDB-E84727757036.jpeg

40. I intended to get a 32 but was worried about weight. Now that I see the barrel profile it probably would have been fine.
One of our club members just finished a Kibler SMR in .45 calibre. Hit everything I shot at, with it. But the gun was SO LIGHT.

.40 calibre or .36 calibre would be great.

Looking forward to seeing your progress

Congrats! I was going to buy one in 45, but one came up here in the for sale area in 40 already built and I jumped on it. I really like it. I'm sure you will be happy with yours. Take your time and enjoy the build.

I would like to try my hand at Walnut but I have never ever worked with Walnut and i have heard that it’s not as forgiving as Maple so I was told . :dunno:

Back