• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Kibler trade gun.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Jim has all but announced on his videos that the fowling piece is his next one to come out. When I ordered my SMR back in late November I asked Katherine if the Fowling piece was next and when. She said "yes" and "if we can get him to focus on it!" :) But, I guess we'll all know for sure when the next kit is offered!

Since it appears they're able to sell all of the currently offered rifles they can make, just wondering...would it require another CNC machine to maintain production of 3 models? I suspect the poor folks already work 10-12 hour days as it is.

Just got an email from katherine she said she is not sure the style but said they do have barrels on the way. Hoping to have it ready for order by the summer depending on how things go. She said the gauges were 16 and 20. Hope all goes well and we can see this by the summer would be awesome to have a 16 ga.

I really hope they do the "Carolina Gun" Style! Track had a NW Tradegun kit for years, and Pedersoli makes a sort of NW Tradegun, but the "Type G" English tradegun is something that has never been offered as a kit!

Latest posts

Back