• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Kibler Southern Mountain Rifle, 40cal. Highest Grade Stock Available, 46" Swamped Barrel. BEAUTIFUL.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Okay... let's try this again.

This is the Kibler Southern Mountain Rifle, 40cal. This absolute beauty was built with the highest standard parts available, including the incredibly figured Maple Stock. The rifle has only been fired perhaps a dozen times since it was made and in excellent condition. The barrel is 46" long and swamped, making this the utter definition of a long rifle. I am asking $1900, shipped. If that seems like a lot please understand that the kit alone in this configuration is nearly 2k all by itself, so my asking price is nothing near what it actually should be and is certainly much less than you would end up in both time and money to try and complete a fine rifle like this.

This is a properly built, finely figured, precision tuned flintlock for the serious collector and muzzleloading enthusiast. A heirloom quality firearm that is properly priced.

Rifle will be crated in wood for shipping to ensure safety. I can accept Money Order, Venmo or MetaPay. PayPal is not friendly to such things and I don't want to deal with their fees regardless. If you have questions please feel free to ask.

Attachments

• IMG_0803.JPG
    IMG_0803.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0804.JPG
    IMG_0804.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0805.JPG
    IMG_0805.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0806.JPG
    IMG_0806.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0807.JPG
    IMG_0807.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0810.JPG
    IMG_0810.JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0811.JPG
    IMG_0811.JPG
    6.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0812.JPG
    IMG_0812.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0819.JPG
    IMG_0819.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 328865959_550920450308295_4579992081855005279_n.jpg
    328865959_550920450308295_4579992081855005279_n.jpg
    828.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
He currently has a buyer or at least that's what he told me when I asked for pictures of the holes drilled in the stock for a toe plate.

Okay... let's try this again.

This is the Kibler Southern Mountain Rifle, 40cal. This absolute beauty was built with the highest standard parts available, including the incredibly figured Maple Stock. The rifle has only been fired perhaps a dozen times since it was made and in excellent condition. The barrel is 46" long and swamped, making this the utter definition of a long rifle. I am asking $1900, shipped. If that seems like a lot please understand that the kit alone in this configuration is nearly 2k all by itself, so my asking price is nothing near what it actually should be and is certainly much less than you would end up in both time and money to try and complete a fine rifle like this.

This is a properly built, finely figured, precision tuned flintlock for the serious collector and muzzleloading enthusiast. A heirloom quality firearm that is properly priced.

Rifle will be crated in wood for shipping to ensure safety. I can accept Money Order, Venmo or MetaPay. PayPal is not friendly to such things and I don't want to deal with their fees regardless. If you have questions please feel free to ask.
Spectacular rifle!

One seriously sharp rifle!! love the stock finish!! did you use the optional white lightning vent liner?? (just curious)

just looking at the kit (again) the white lightning is standard now.. pre installed.. You did some nice work,, it will sell!!

Gorgeous rifle and the “it’s only a kit” guys must be pretty miserable. There are literally millions of people in this country that couldn’t come close to completing one of these kits, let alone complete one so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back