• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Kibler Southern Mountain Rifle, 40cal. Highest Grade Stock Available, 46" Swamped Barrel. BEAUTIFUL.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He currently has a buyer or at least that's what he told me when I asked for pictures of the holes drilled in the stock for a toe plate.
It is a beautiful rifle. But those holes are a bit puzzling. And my Kibler SMR with the extra fancy wood only cost me $1300.00.

Gentlemen, i think what Wayne was alluding to was that these kits lend themselves to producing a masterpiece as shown. Wayne has the credentials and association and abilities to produce this type masterpiece from a plank. his comment in my opinion came across via written word as negative. not sure he meant it that way.

Gentlemen, i think what Wayne was alluding to was that these kits lend themselves to producing a masterpiece as shown. Wayne has the credentials and association and abilities to produce this type masterpiece from a plank. his comment in my opinion came across via written word as negative. not sure he meant it that way.
I would agree, in that they lend themselves to inletting ease. That's it. The rest is up to the patience and skill of the builder. Filing an finishing of the metal as well as sanding/scraping the stock and then applying finish is time consuming and not easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back