• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Kibler fresh off the building bench.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Fresh off the building bench.
This one is a .45 caliber Southern Mountain Rifle (circa 1820's) built from a Jim Kibler lock, stock and furniture with a Green Mountain Barrel. The stock is the finest of American Black Walnut finished with my own proprietary blend of dutch varnish and 100% pure tung oil with a final coat of Renaissance microcrystalline wax. The entire stock, inside and outside is completely sealed from the elements. The rifle has the appearance of an old but well cared for family heirloom. It will be perfectly at home hunting in the worst of weather or displayed above your fireplace mantle. This rifle is for sale.
DSCN0538 (2).jpg
1627424932709_DSCN0558.jpg
DSCN0551.jpg
received_179064800954944.jpeg
DSCN0562.jpg

This one is a .45 caliber Southern Mountain Rifle (circa 1820's) built from a Jim Kibler lock, stock and furniture with a Green Mountain Barrel. The stock is the finest of American Black Walnut finished with my own proprietary blend of dutch varnish and 100% pure tung oil with a final coat of Renaissance microcrystalline wax. The entire stock, inside and outside is completely sealed from the elements. The rifle has the appearance of an old but well cared for family heirloom. It will be perfectly at home hunting in the worst of weather or displayed above your fireplace mantle. This rifle is for sale.
View attachment 86994View attachment 86995View attachment 86996View attachment 86997View attachment 86998
I’d be interested if not sold is there an inspection period

View attachment 86994View attachment 86995View attachment 86996View attachment 86997View attachment 86998
Great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back