• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

kibler fowler

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as told by kibler shop that the fowler is about a year out :( hope i last long enough

waiting-impatient.gif

Me too!!!!!!!

Any idea what it will look like? I remember a few months ago they teased a smoothbore that was more of a chief’s grade trade gun. I’m not all that interested in something like that, but an English or colonial style Fowler would be mighty tempting.

Any idea what it will look like? I remember a few months ago they teased a smoothbore that was more of a chief’s grade trade gun. I’m not all that interested in something like that, but an English or colonial style Fowler would be mighty tempting.
Same here, I’d like an English or a French influenced Fowler as well..

Well, I certainly hope we can detect at least a hint of Gallic "latinate voluptuousness" in her lines -- perhaps the slightest tease of a concavity in the line from wrist to toe ... 😘

Last edited:
I was hoping for a fowler in 2023. I have considered trying to build one, but I am so slow I wouldn’t finish any faster. I peruse the for sale board hoping what I am looking for will come ip for sale. I have also considered getting on a builder’s book for one.

I got an email from them today ,they said about a year form now said Jim wants that to be the next kit. I know it takes time to set up etc...but I thought back in 2017 it was a year out. I don't know if I can wait. I am seriously considering an early trade gun from Rob Miller. I was thinking a 39 to 41in barrel with rear sight and a slightly rounded butt with a slight curve and possibly a sling attachment.

I got an email from them today ,they said about a year form now said Jim wants that to be the next kit. I know it takes time to set up etc...but I thought back in 2017 it was a year out. I don't know if I can wait. I am seriously considering an early trade gun from Rob Miller. I was thinking a 39 to 41in barrel with rear sight and a slightly rounded butt with a slight curve and possibly a sling attachment.
I have been looking a Jim Miller’s type G pretty hard. I am at the age where “lost opportunity costs” begin to be a factor in my calculations!

I have been looking a Jim Miller’s type G pretty hard. I am at the age where “lost opportunity costs” begin to be a factor in my calculations!
The last two years I waited for news. When he said he was doing the Woodsrunner in place of the Fowler, I couldn’t let another turkey season pass without a smoothbore

I may be wrong on this, but I believe the Fowler was replaced with the Woodsrunner in the release line. I speculate he wasn’t sure what type of Fowler he wanted to do
I got an email from them today ,they said about a year from now said Jim wants that to be the next kit. I know it takes time to set up etc...but I thought back in 2017 it was a year out. I don't know if I can wait. I am seriously considering an early trade gun from Rob Miller. I was thinking a 39 to 41in barrel with rear sight and a slightly rounded butt with a slight curve and possibly a sling attachment.

Latest posts

Back