• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

kibler fowler

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I‘m wondering if this means a year until they begin taking orders, or a year until the first fowlers will actually be available.

Yes, a Hawken should come next. Then maybe a Trade Gun.
I sat back and thought about this today. The Fowler makes the most sense to come out next as the round faced English lock would fit. Jim will more than likely come up with another lock to make in house for a Hawken which will take time

I'm another vote for Kibler Companion Pistol.

The fowler is a "swing and a miss"!
Just what the world does not need.. A bunch of long rifles that won't pattern shot past 25 yards.
When loaded correctly, it will be illegal for use as an actual shotgun, since most use a shotgun for waterfowl. Adding that most folks won't be able to accurately shoot a roundball past 60 yards .... all you have left is a novelty piece for a few want-to-be turkey wound'ers..🥱👎
Yes of course I'll probably need to have one... but that's beside the point. Haha😇

We need a companion pistol Jim, to go with all the rifles you have already sold us!!!!! :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm another vote for Kibler Companion Pistol.

Just what the world does not need.. A bunch of long rifles that won't pattern shot past 25 yards.
When loaded correctly, it will be illegal for use as an actual shotgun, since most use a shotgun for waterfowl. Adding that most folks won't be able to accurately shoot a roundball past 60 yards .... all you have left is a novelty piece for a few want-to-be turkey wound'ers..🥱👎

We need a companion pistol Jim, to go with all the rifles you have already sold us!!!!! :thumb:
I’m not sure if this is a troll post or not. Respectfully, I’ve not read a more inaccurate statement

Last edited:
When loaded correctly, it will be illegal for use as an actual shotgun, since most use a shotgun for waterfowl. Adding that most folks won't be able to accurately shoot a roundball past 60 yards .... all you have left is a novelty piece for a few want-to-be turkey wound'ers.
What kind of excrement is this?

I see a lot of excrement in the woods and on my friend's farm..... but nothing like this. Is there a giant prehistoric "donkey" afoot?

Easy fellas.. I'm just having fun...Of course I'll have to have Kibler's new kit. I just wish it was a pistol, because my Colonial is in need of a companion.

Easy fellas.. I'm just having fun...Of course I'll have to have Kibler's new kit. I just wish it was a pistol, because my Colonial is in need of a companion.
I was truly hoping it was a trolling joke. 😆😆🤣🤣

I was hoping "giant prehistoric "donkey'" would be understood and get a laugh,,, but instead apparently it's just our resident genetic lottery loser following me around the forum just to make comments.

Back