• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

kibler fowler

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tens of thousands of thousand dollar muzzleloaders sold every year before Jim started making them better in every respect for the same money. Thousands.
I agree, his operation seems to be running pretty efficiently. He knows what he is doing. I’ve never heard a real complaint about quality or ease of build. He speaks well enough. His videos to follow. I am looking forward to putting it together.
In my research it seems some other kits consisted of a block of wood insufficient for landscape work and a pound of rebar.

My first Kibler is a 58 cal. Colonial. The next one, and there will be another, will be either a 40 cal smr or the fowler when available.

would be a limited market and expensive for your set up but a guy can whish---LEFTY,LEFTY,LEFTY
Programming a mirror image lefty version in and by itself would not be that difficult. Virtually all good 3D CAD programs make the task fairly simple. Running the CAD file through your post processing software is also straightforward. I would hazard that their biggest obstacle is their own success. The increased demand from adding lefty versions of their rifles at this time would push out deliveries of all kits by a crazy amout of time. Not good for your image to your market. I am patiently waiting for my Colonial to ship, and can appreciate the effort they are making to meet the demands placed on them from their success.

I looked into ordering a southern mountain rifle in 32 this week...... four months out. Maybe later on I’ll relook at getting one.

If I ever get one great.... if I don’t..... I’d like to have one but anymore certain things I won’t wait for. Firearms are one of those things :)

Nah...... lots of them I’d like to have and won’t. If an opportunity presents itself I’ll jump ( sometimes to quickly lol) but life’s good whether I ever get one or not.

Back