• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Kibler Colonial Shipped Today!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been like a kid before Christmas waiting for the email from Lori that my Kibler Colonial was ready to ship and she emailed me today! I ordered the kit in February with Extra Fancy Maple and two barrels - .50 rifled and .58 smoothbore. Expect it to arrive Saturday or Monday assuming USPS doesn't screw things up with delivery.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to start working on it right away as I have some travel plans coming up, I have to complete some leather projects for a few customers, and I am finishing up remodeling our kitchen. I am still playing around with the Kibler SMR I recently completed, so I am not in a hurry to get it finished.

I'll post pics when it arrives and as I start working on it.😁

Mine is on its way as well a .58 smoothbore in cherry wood. Only took 6 days! I couldn't believe that! But I am happy it was so fast I still need to get some tools etc. and well clean my work area looks like a bomb when off.

Colonial kit arrived today and what a beautiful piece of maple! Curl from one end to the other.

Won’t have time to start it anytime soon, but will post progress once I do start.

FDF88704-7609-47BC-BE7C-63245DDACAF8.jpeg
D43C92E3-07B6-4CC5-A6B6-76086E59A828.jpeg

Lori emailed yesterday; my rifled 58 colonial is ready to ship. The extra fancy maple took a little longer to obtain. I thought about picking it up as they are only about an hour away. The cost of gas or the shipping would be about the same. I did enjoy their open house.

Gary
I am a SAR member and have A Pedersoli Charleville 68 cal
I was thinking of a Kibler 50/58
Torn between Cherry and fancy maple.
Thanks
Brent
Brent, I have a Colonial 50 rifled/58 smoothbore in extra fancy maple sitting in the basement waiting for me to get started! Figured I would mostly use the .58 smoothbore, but having an interchangeable .50 rifled would be a nice option. Not the easiest barrels to swap but I don't expect to do this very often.

Latest posts

Back