• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Kibler Colonial, .54 cal.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All, selling my Kibler colonial,.54 cal., carving with engraving done by Mark Thomas, L.O.P. is standard Kibler's at 13 7/8", weight is 8 1/2 lbs. The stock is Kiblers standard grade curly maple but very nice, he does well by everyone from what I've heard in giving nice grades in his stocks. I've only fired the gun to give it a test and the lock is as fast as you could ask for, the barrel is coned so the use of a short started is not needed. I'm asking $1900.00 plus shipping costs, I still have the wood box from Jim Kibler which I'll use to ship the gun. I prefer PayPal friends and family, USPS money order or personal check after clearing.
Thank you for looking!
Rich

Attachments

• IMG_0459.JPG
    IMG_0459.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
  • DBTZ0130.JPEG
    DBTZ0130.JPEG
    198.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0428 (1).JPG
    IMG_0428 (1).JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0460 (1).JPG
    IMG_0460 (1).JPG
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0461 (1).JPG
    IMG_0461 (1).JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0462 (1).JPG
    IMG_0462 (1).JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0636.JPG
    IMG_0636.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0635.JPG
    IMG_0635.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0604 (1).MOV
    1.5 MB
  • IMG_0463 (1).JPG
    IMG_0463 (1).JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
I would really like to talk to You about this rifle. I’m too new a member to be able to initiate a message conversation. I recently purchased a rifle from Big Sky Rambler here and transaction went great. If you’re interested in discussing selling this rifle further please message me.

I would really like to talk to You about this rifle. I’m too new a member to be able to initiate a message conversation. I recently purchased a rifle from Big Sky Rambler here and transaction went great. If you’re interested in discussing selling this rifle further please message me.
PM sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back