• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED Kibler Colonial 50 caliber

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a new Kibler Colonial 50 cal rifled barrel in a cherry stock, our own Pathfinfer aka Bob G finished it with some detailed carving, custom toe plate, beautiful finish on the metal and wood. It is unfired and ready for you. Only selling because I handled a TN rifle that I want.
The kit w lock is 1225 shipped from Kibler to customer’s home, I have substantial amount more invested with the professional finish work but I’d rather let someone enjoy it, especially if you know his work. 1500, OBO+100 shipping in wooden box, insured w tracking. Prefer pp. Iam a new seller her but pathfinder can vouch for everything I’ve said as far as rifle finish. She’s a beauty!
888444F6-1DE2-44E6-81FC-CBFCD7912CC3.png
11F7694A-0146-4FCA-9CB2-11784E304BA5.png
F2463075-792D-4A89-8154-721518D0F2EC.png
B00FEAC3-DAC1-47EA-8CDD-03749FD00D9A.png
FA62B1B0-91A7-4830-9FD2-5E4C22C45D01.png

This is a new Kibler Colonial 50 cal rifled barrel in a cherry stock, our own Pathfinfer aka Bob G finished it with some detailed carving, custom toe plate, beautiful finish on the metal and wood. It is unfired and ready for you. Only selling because I handled a TN rifle that I want.
The kit w lock is 1225 shipped from Kibler to customer’s home, I have substantial amount more invested with the professional finish work but I’d rather let someone enjoy it, especially if you know his work. 1500, OBO+100 shipping in wooden box, insured w tracking. Prefer pp. Iam a new seller her but pathfinder can vouch for everything I’ve said as far as rifle finish. She’s a beauty!View attachment 188312View attachment 188313View attachment 188314View attachment 188315View attachment 188317

Some of the photos for some reason don't load for me.

Needs a photo of that fine piece with a card or piece of paper adjacent showing your screen name and the date of the photograph. Thanks

LD

Exactly. After all yer getting all the labor and refinishing material just past $300.00

I bought mine in the white....700.00 labor only. For me well worth it as I understand Jim built it. Now my problem is the dang thing is so PERFECT I fear screwing it up up with less than the same skill level in refinishing!.

Ya. The asking price is VERY fair. But for a different experience by all means get the kit.

Once I do get it done I will look into another barrel. Or more likely a colonial or woodsrunner.

What’s with the comments about the price of a kit from Kibler? If you don’t like his price don’t buy it or make an offer. Such comments are bad form.
I was simply responding to the 320$ extra for a 54 caliber barrel. I beleive that’s a very fair price a 50 caliber colonial. No offense intended.

That is a stunning rifle. Here are some photos that may download better.

Attachments

• Colonial 11a.jpg
    Colonial 11a.jpg
    601.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Colonial 11b.jpg
    Colonial 11b.jpg
    966.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Colonial 11c.jpg
    Colonial 11c.jpg
    712.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Colonial 11d.jpg
    Colonial 11d.jpg
    721.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Colonial 11e.jpg
    Colonial 11e.jpg
    442.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Kib 11 a.jpg
    Kib 11 a.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I can't believe the grousing about this. And the work done by one of our own, who is an artist, even if he doesn't think so himself. A bloody bargain.

If I wasn't so hard pressed about building a fowler. But this is such a deal, I may just have to rethink my plans.

Latest posts

Back