• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Kibler Colonial 50 caliber in curly ash

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stickbow59

32 Cal
Reaction score
I copied the following information from the original seller/builder as i certainly couldn't describe the rifle any better. ( I built this rifle last spring. Took me a while to find a blank to have sent to Jim. If you know about ash then you know it's getting harder to find considering the emerald ash borer. This is a special piece of wood from about a 150 year old tree. It is flat sawn and really shows off the grain of the ash. Heavy curl in the butt and the forearm. Wooden patch box option and round bottom rifling as well. If you know kibler kits then you know only the best parts are used. They truly are amazing rifles. The stock was stained using aqua fortis, a coat of laurel mtn forge Lancaster maple stain, and two coats of chambers oil. A nice dark brown was the result. All metal brass and steel was cold blue then barely brought back to a nice dark gray color. The brass is dark as well. From Jim's website. Stock has a pull of about 13 5/8” and a drop of approximately 2 3/4” and cast off of approximately 3/16"
.50, .54 and 58 caliber, 43.25” custom profiled Rice barrels. Breech 1.125” and waist approximately .800”. A very nice contoured barrel. Comes standard in square bottom rifling. Round bottom rifling available at additional charge Zucatti24 ) My scale says that it weighs 9 pounds 14 ounces. I've hunted with this rifle and have harvested three whitetails in the last two years with it. The only addition is a brass toeplate. It shoots equally well with both patched roundballs and Lee 250 gr. R.E.A.L. bullets. Reduced to $1650 shipped and insured in the continental U.S.. It will be shipped very safely in the original Kibler wooden box that it arrived in. thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_0821.jpg
    IMG_0821.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_0815.jpg
    IMG_0815.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_0814.jpg
    IMG_0814.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_0811.jpg
    IMG_0811.jpg