• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

kibler builder

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
can someone recommend a kibler builder that can do a smr kit for me that can come highly recommended. im not comfortable doing it myself

Would help if you provided your location so maybe you would not have to ship it. You can also call Kiblers and they can provide you with a recommended builder. Good luck!

From what I am seeing anyone with a little patience can assemble these kits, Kibler makes them for the less than skilled person.
If you seriously can’t do it I am sure someone here will step up, I have some projects backing up for others and myself or I’d offer to do it

There was a guy at the Alabama Kentucky long rifle show named Mike Rayburn who specializes in Kibler kits, his work is spot on, very good. He had all of the Kibler models in the white and finished. He had a spectacular finished SMR with a patch box and nose cap for sale at the show. He had several Woods Runners in the white, these sold very quickly.

This picture is 2 years old, this year he probably had 8 or 10 rifles on his table.

Mike Rayburn.jpg

Back