• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Kibler .54 (by Pathfinder NC)

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

PathfinderNC

Artist
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
What type of touchhole liner did you use and could you take a picture of it for placement, if you could get an accurate weight and it weighs less than 9 lbs it is sold. Sorry for the bother, you did a very nice build.Thanks
The touch hole liner is the Stainless Steel one that Kibler offers. I don't recall the brand name, sorry. I attached a couple of pics of it. It weighs in at 9 lbs on my scale, so it might not be as light as you want.

Attachments

mosser

32 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
The touch hole liner is the Stainless Steel one that Kibler offers. I don't recall the brand name, sorry. I attached a couple of pics of it. It weighs in at 9 lbs on my scale, so it might not be as light as you want.
Nicely done , I'll purchase it at $1900, let me know the details and if you would like to continue by email or phone

RB POWELL

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I am offering for sale this really sweet .54 caliber, Cherry stocked Kibler Colonial Longrifle. I finished building it a couple weeks ago and we test fired it at the range today (myself and Dave M). I am very happy with how it turned out. This rifle looks beautiful, holds very well and shoots like a real winner!
My asking price is $1900 OBO with free delivery to the lower 48 except where restricted.
Thanks for looking and more photos are available upon request.
~Bob
That is beautiful. A rifle such as this... well, it will be a treasured possession for one fortunate person.

Latest posts