• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Kibler .45 Southern Mountian rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For sale is my Jim Kibler flint .45 caliber southern Mountaina Rifle. I bought this rifle from this forum almost 2 years ago during hunting season then after that have been shooting my .54 and with working more at home just not enough time to shoot as much as I like... so this gun has been on my wall unfired and taken down to clean andhandle... I finally accepted that I should focus on the other ML and sell this to someone who can enjoy it. Again I have never shot it myself but when I bought it thn was described as a very accurate, well balanced and nicely assembled and finished gun. Looking at 60-100.00 shipping... so I will include shipping with the price. Please take a loon at the pictures and note a few extras and a wooden crate to ship it. It is for sale for $925.00 including shipping.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions....
IMG-1287.jpg
IMG-1291.jpg
IMG-1298.jpg
IMG-1299.jpg
IMG-1300.jpg
IMG-1304.jpg
IMG-1309.jpg
IMG-1310.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-1285.jpg
    IMG-1285.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 97
No thanks for the offer... but have others and not enough time to shoot what I have... getting older and kids have no interest in my ML. So just want to get it to someone who will enjoy it at a fiar price....

I have received a few PMs The very first made offer and I am giving him few days to get money together so until then we are sort of on hold. Once the sale is confirmed or does not happen I will post as sold or still available. Until then thank you all for looking

IMG-1312.jpgIMG-1311.jpgSorry for missing this...someone asked for a picture of cheeckpiece on th gun. i did not post pictures of the left side...here they are. Another questions asked... yes I would accept PayPal

I have held items for folks, only to get delayed sales in the end. Waiting on people to come up with the funds can be frustrating. I have tried to help people out, but no more. You want it? Step up and pluck down the money. Of course do as you wish, you are the owner

Gentlemen...thank you all...4-5 have been waitiing and offered to buy. Thank you all for the offer...the rifle is sold...

thank you all again
FG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back