• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Keyholing?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When loading make sure the tail feathers are seated on the powder. :shocked2:

Make sure that you use a lead wrap for the flint, properly pick out the touch hole, use 1F cannon powder, go to Wally world for nylon stockings and lets see, Oh Yeah, hold your mouth right when you shoot. :bull: :rotf: :blah:

Many Klatch

Many Klatch said:
Make sure that you use a lead wrap for the flint, properly pick out the touch hole, use 1F cannon powder, go to Wally world for nylon stockings and lets see, Oh Yeah, hold your mouth right when you shoot. :bull: :rotf: :blah:

Many Klatch
And don't forget patch thread alignment:
Align the patch weave of the second blue stripe with the front sight if you're shooting in the northern hemisphere...rotate the patch 180 degrees when below the equator

Careful Guys :blah: The new fellows think of some you as GURUS OF THE WHITE SMOKE. Now I know where some of those old wive's tales got there providence from :rotf: :rotf:

Got to admmitt I was lost when I saw the other thread about keyholeing and it being a PRB going thru the same spot every time, keyholeing and a con of anykind and I felt sane...you guys are getting like me about to jump the fence. :rotf: (poor "BOSS" man)so let the fun begin............yyeeeehaFred :hatsoff:

Back