• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Ken Netting

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone familiar with the guns made by Ken Netting? I am interested in a fowler that he made a few years ago.

The man does excellent work. I dont see any way you could go wrong owning any of his guns

I have one of Ken's Rifles and I plan on keeping it in my collection as long as I have a collection. It is a .40 cal with a swamped 46" barrel and Chambers Golden Age Lock. It is long, slim and IMHO is the epitome of a golden age rifle. Fit and finish is excellent, wood to metal inletting is perfect. I don't believe you would ever regret buying one of his guns.

I am attaching a few pics I just this afternoon snapped with my phone so please forgive the poor quality.

Thanks for the reply. I still haven't heard back from the seller & wonder if he has decided to keep the gun???

I'll be at his shop in a couple of weeks... I'll ask him. Ken has been gracious enough in the past to mentor me on a few projects here and there. God willing he will be there to help me through quite a few more...I get myself into some messes for sure.

Well I visited with Ken this morning, he helped me straighten out a fowler I purchased from another fella. I purchased one of his brass primers that he makes...I wish I could figure out how to post pics on here.
Anyhow, Billiinoregon,to answer your question, Ken did not mentor Roy Stroh. Ken says he knows him but didn't mentor him.

Back