• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Kempton Gunmaker's Fair; Who's Going?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I don't forget about it. I plan on spending the gas money to go there.

Ill be the round gray bearded guy with the bald head. I should be easy enough to spot.😊 probably be wearing a ALR shirt or a Pa Federation of Black powder shooters shirt.

I'd love to attend, but probably won't make it this year.
I'm betting a lot of the vendors you'll see below will come back again this year.
I'll be going to PA in August or September anyway.
To entice you shooters that are thinking about going, here's little of what to expect:

I'd love to attend, but probably won't make it this year.
I'm betting a lot of the vendors you'll see below will come back again this year.
I'll be going to PA in August or September anyway.
To entice you shooters that are thinking about going, here's little of what to expect:

Thanks for sharing this. Never got to the Dixon run event, but am curious how different it's going to be in the new facility. Will be looking for thoughts from the long-time attendees down the road.

Live pretty close to Kempton, but will be traveling to Virgina for a family event that weekend. Hope to get back in time to spend a few hours at the Fair on Sunday and maybe buy myself a new gun. Sold some traditional archery equipment to fund a flintlock fowler and the money is buring a hole in my pocket. Trying to find the right gun to buy before I have to waste the money on a new refrigerator or some other non-essential purchase my wife thinks we should make. 😄

I'll be going. Taking my avatar to sell. It's a Lehigh mountain rifle in .54 swamped Colrain. Can't shoot it since I lost my shoulder to an injury. Sadly, it's virtually new. Nice inlays. Made in PA. I'd offer it here but I prefer to hand deliver. No skills to make a proper box.

Attachments

• UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_mini_1eb3.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_mini_1eb3.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1954.JPG
    IMG_1954.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 0
I want to go but.......my R/P club is hosting an NRA Women On Target event the same weekend. My part of the event is muzzle loaders. Showing the ladies how to load and shoot bp rifles has become the hit of the event. And seeing the looks and smiles when they break a hanging clay target is priceless.

Latest posts

Back