• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kansas Folks

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just joined the forum a week or so ago and just stumbled across this subforum.

Got into BP shooting over 20 years ago, took a break and getting back into it. Started with a CVA St. Louis Hawken in .50 cal and later got a Traditions Crockett Rifle in .32. Used to shoot at Capitol city and Santa Fe Plainsmen BITD.

Fast forward to 2022: Live in Osage City, a stone's throw from the Santa Fe Trail. I'm also Citizen Potawatomi Nation and I've been doing a lot of research into our forced relocation from Indiana to the Sugar Creek reserve in East Central Kansas, a.k.a Trail of Death, with a desire to start doing some living history based off both events. Still got both the Hawken and the Crockett and have added a .45 cal fullstock, a .54 TC Renegade and just recently a 20 ga trade gun built from a North Star West kit. I'm even going to make a trip to Santa Fe Plainsmen Sunday if the weather holds.

Welcome to the forum from Derby, Ks.

Attachments

• 20210330_160545.jpg
    20210330_160545.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 35
Just joined the forum a week or so ago and just stumbled across this subforum.

Got into BP shooting over 20 years ago, took a break and getting back into it. Started with a CVA St. Louis Hawken in .50 cal and later got a Traditions Crockett Rifle in .32. Used to shoot at Capitol city and Santa Fe Plainsmen BITD.

Fast forward to 2022: Live in Osage City, a stone's throw from the Santa Fe Trail. I'm also Citizen Potawatomi Nation and I've been doing a lot of research into our forced relocation from Indiana to the Sugar Creek reserve in East Central Kansas, a.k.a Trail of Death, with a desire to start doing some living history based off both events. Still got both the Hawken and the Crockett and have added a .45 cal fullstock, a .54 TC Renegade and just recently a 20 ga trade gun built from a North Star West kit. I'm even going to make a trip to Santa Fe Plainsmen Sunday if the weather holds.
We might know each other, or be at least somewhat acquainted. I've been shooting with the First Santa Fe Trail Plainsmen since 1985. We're having a Spring Rendezvous March 18-20. Come on out and join us.

In fact, this is an open invitation to all the Kansas shooters to come on out.

We might know each other, or be at least somewhat acquainted. I've been shooting with the First Santa Fe Trail Plainsmen since 1985. We're having a Spring Rendezvous March 18-20. Come on out and join us.

In fact, this is an open invitation to all the Kansas shooters to come on out.

I PM'd you.

Was going to try and go out for the monthly shoot tomorrow but not sure what time they start.

Latest posts

Back