• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Kalispel - Airline-approved aluminum cases for Longrifles

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
LONGRIFLE case pricing by Kalispel as of 01May23:

For a case that is 61”x11”x4” to give you a inside dimension of 60”x10”x4” would be $500 plus tax and shipping.

-If you would like roller transport wheels that is $15 extra.

-Powder coating options start at $80 these days.

www.kalispelcaseline.net

Custom-cases can be order in any width and length.

We make each of our cases from .080 marine-type aluminum using heliarc welds and military spec hardware that's attached with closed rivets to add superior strength and increased security. Aluminum-milled feet provide maximum stability at the base, and most of our cases include a stainless-steel locking rod for additional protection. All of our cases are proudly made in the USA, and we back them with a free lifetime warranty.

Non-MZL arm shown … just for ‘case’ details.

16979993-B6F3-422E-9EB5-1A894AA060FC.jpeg

The Kalispel aluminum cases are the best. They special made one for my single shot .50 BMG rifle about 1998 to my dimensions, perfectly done. It is still going strong is good looking. It's the best metal case I own and I have several different brands.

Back