• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Kalamazoo, Mi Muzzleloading Points of Interest?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Headed for K'zoo next Thursday for a visit with my daughter and was wondering if there are any places or shops to go to. I generally stop at On Target which is a great gun store but not a lot of flintlock stuff. Any places around for some flintlock stuff that any of you wouold recommend??

Thanks,

Dave

As a Kalamazoo native I can sadly report there is not much in the way of black powder stuff in the neighborhood and that On Target, while it isn't the home of many bargains, is the best we've got. If you happen a little way west of kzoo to Hastings they have a fairly nice shop called Bob's Gun and Tackle, they sometimes have some interesting older firearms but the best you'll probably find there is late 19thC stuff.

If you're able to bring a boomstick with you and want to hit the range let me know.

Thanks for the reply. I was roaring when I read it last night as first thought I had about bringing my broomstick was you probably know my wife!!! :rotf: She got a good laugh as well. Seriously we have been happily married almost 47 years.

I do appreciate your offer but we will only be there 3 days so I don't get a lot of time to myself. Usually we drop the ladies off and go to On Target for an hour or so. I guess that will be about it. It least you can still buy black powder.

Thanks,

Dave

Latest posts

Back