• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Just like to say hello.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am new here, don't know why I've never joined this forum but happy I did. I live in upsate new York about 10 miles from pa and nj. I hunt and shoot among with other outdoor activities. I am 28 and have been shooting muzzleloaders since I was little . But never quite got big in to them.

I've been out of work so a few hawkens and a renegade where sold plus some other rifles. But still have a numrich Hopkins and Allen underhammer with a 15ga smooth bore barrel on it. A what's sometimes called a monkey gun, it's a mz 410 smooth bore. Plus just a cheap t/c inline I gave $25 for. I have a1868 trapdoor Springfield in 50-70 that was cut down many years ago, hope to get that out to shoot soon. I also like shooting black powder in old sxs shotguns.

So hope to talk to some people and have a good time. Troy.

Welcome Troyfairweather. Hope that you enjoy this site; lots of forums to keep you reading and tickle your interests. Many good and helpful people here.

Back