• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Just Joined

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Introduction: I use to hunt with a muzzleloader many years ago. Had a T/C Hawkins. One of my buddies burrowed it about 30 years ago and I never saw it again. he did however make it up to me. I have built my dream off-grid hunting cabin and he gave me a Vermont Casting Defiant to heat the structure. Worked for me. I was into traditional bowhunting for many years so I didn't miss the rifle. Now that I have the cabin I want to take advantage of the late muzzleloader season. We hunted out o
20220708_123635_HDR.jpg
f wall tents for 35 years and November in a wall tent in upstate New York was getting old.

So I just ordered a Tennessee Valley Muzzleloader, a "Southern" in percussion cap. I live in the northern zone hunting area which has an early season and my cabin is in the southern zone with a late muzzleloading season so lots of opportunity.

I have a degree in Biology and worked for NYS Dept of Environmental Conservation in Fisheries, Wildlife and Habitat protection for 30 years. My name is Patrick Clearey

Thanks for all the welcoming comments! No I do not know Marley Marlow?

Yes the cabin was a labor of love. My legacy to my family members. It's quite nice inside as well, all not pine. Copper penny steel ceiling. Still have work to do.

Attachments

• 20220716_160602.jpg
    20220716_160602.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220828_142021.jpg
    20220828_142021.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Back