• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Just joined...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RicG

32 Cal
Reaction score
Just joined. Recently retired and looking to get into ML's. Gotta lose my virginity sometime! LOL. Lots to learn and I figured this is where to start.

It's always nice to see another fully mature man join us.
Especially someone older than me.
I like being the youngster in the group......:ghostly:
Welcome aboard!
If you would be so kind as to flesh out your profile so we can tell where you are from, makes for some good meetups down the road.

Older yes, mature is a question. However, I do enjoy differences of opinion!

Just joined. Recently retired and looking to get into ML's. Gotta lose my virginity sometime! LOL. Lots to learn and I figured this is where to start.

Welcome! FYI , you’re screwed , so much for the virginity....

Before you know it you’ll have a closet full of muzzleloaders!

Hi, I'd like to start with Extreme Couponing
Until now I tried to read that, but I still don't know how to begin: how to start doing couponing
Could somebody help me doing Extreme Couponingdoing so?

Every weekend i used to pay a visit this web page,
for the reason that i want enjoyment, for the reason that this this website conations really fastidious funny data too سایت کودک دو زبانه .

Back